Search the forum,

Discuss solid bed trowel in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Use the Rubi with the soft grip handle, I find the handles very comfortable. I have a couple of Rubi trowels with the wooden handles and they are horrid.

W

White Room

I've got so many trowels but my favorites are the karl dahm ones, there light and a good rubber handle to grip.

D

doug boardley

Rnt.png

this is the one I usually use Gary, will vote "other"

P

paul damian

I will be voting other, 11 in all from draper vitrex and marshalltown and ragni, have found ragni to be the most comfortable to use grip and balance.

D

DHTiling

I use this...

LARGETROWEL.jpg

but i do also use the rubi 10mm half round notch

images

Oh and rarely i use the big big solid bed trowel :):):):)

images

but not often as it gives megga wrist ache and eats more adhesive than chubby brown eats pies.. :)

S

Stewart

I have a few different one's but normally just choose by the size I need rather than the brand, as I don't really find that much difference between them all.....

Created on iPhone.....

D

d noulton

all my trowels are rubi soft grip never tried any other brand maybe i should dont fancy the wooden handle ones though

S

Stef

I use Bright Ideas trowels, double leg handles like the 1st one in daves post.

Ive had 3 operations on my wrist & these give me more support than single leg trowels.

I will vote other.

Reply to solid bed trowel in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen