Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

Just Rizzle

theres nothing better than when you've had a hard weeks graft. then going out for a nice meal, with good friends and have a real good laugh:)

J

Just Rizzle

sat had day off ,sort of. spent most day trawling round leeds and York looking for a car for my sons girl friend id rather spent it tiling metro,s. she only wants it if its F..N GREEN.

Q

Qwerty

she only wants it if its F..N GREEN.

What like this....?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

J

J Sid

Cleaning floors at home today, bloody cleaners have left a build up of cleaning product on floors. Why do they think they know better, tell them every week.
Do it myself from now on :(

J

Just Rizzle

ive the utmost respect for plasterers, from now on. just plastered 3 ceilings and one wall today my arms and back and neck are aching like hall . time to brake out the buds a customer gave me last week.

I

Italy

since yesterday afternoon that are on the couch. (Sleep much)
my furniture maker says: you have to sit on the couch because otherwise the springs get up !!!!
then I executed the work. ;)

J

Just Rizzle

Australian coming out of the bush two sheep under his arms his mate sees him and says are u shearing . no he replies am goner shag em both my self:)

Reply to So How Was Your Day? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks