Search the forum,

Discuss sigma in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TheWrightTiler

that better not be a pressie to yersel for rangers winning the league with their dirty rotten tactics etc pmsl

andy

D

diamondtiling

Brian,buy the 3c 63cm.Superb cutter i kid you not.:thumbsup:

I know you love the sigma range Joe as much as I do, I could never change to another cutter, tried them all and sigma comes out on top so many times.
I helped a mate do a display in his shop today, he has a big clinker type thingy, waste of money and time.

:prrr:

D

Dumbo

joe the 3c does 750mm 3b is the 630mm model. i wouldnt change mine for anything else .

ted:thumbsup:

Reply to sigma in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen