Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma Stock Crisis in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

Were you tempted to buy one?? ;0)
sadly not, it's not that I have anything against them, besides the pulling action, but when I need a new cutter I will give them a try.
until tiles larger then 900x900 take off in my area I don't need a new cutter.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Buy Rubi!
Plenty of stock - always.
Wonder why.....
20160928_114608.png

Reaction score
Lol @ all the replies. I have been debating about buying a 1200 instead of renting. Got stuffed again this week - customer decided to go with 900x300 instead of 600x300's previously discussed! Ended up wet cutting for the long cuts...

So whilst searching for best deals, I was intrigued at how few retailers had any large Sigmas in stock. I am Mr Rubi. Have tried Sigma 1200 (on hire). Ok its a good cutter. But is it really better than a TX1200? Its cheaper though.

O

Old Mod

Lol @ all the replies. I have been debating about buying a 1200 instead of renting. Got stuffed again this week - customer decided to go with 900x300 instead of 600x300's previously discussed! Ended up wet cutting for the long cuts...

So whilst searching for best deals, I was intrigued at how few retailers had any large Sigmas in stock. I am Mr Rubi. Have tried Sigma 1200 (on hire). Ok its a good cutter. But is it really better than a TX1200? Its cheaper though.
Andy, like yourself I've been using Rubi, only a few months ago a had to work with the sigma 1200, I'd never buy another Rubi. Just get a push to score and if you want flip the handle round and it'll resemble a Rubi.

Reply to Sigma Stock Crisis in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen