Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 3e4m still boxed used twice in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

James De

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
bought this badboy for a job I was doing, don’t like it. It’s still in original packaging and the cutter has been used twice to cut a few tiles.

Pick up from Brentford only due to the size and weight. Currently stored in my flat in the box and getting grief from the Mrs so please buy ASAP :D

I paid £520 for it, will let it got for £450.

Cheers

O

Old Mod

If anyone wants a slightly cheaper deal :D
I’ll sell my 3M for £350 and I’ll have the 4M off Jay.
Mine is in excellent condition.
I’m not too far from Jay, just off A3.

D

Dumbo

I anybody wants a slightly cheaper than marc I got a really knackered one and i will by Marc's :mask:.

Kidding

F

Flintstone

Extra support legs and a second sprung bed after a quick Google. If you would post id be tempted for it

Reply to Sigma 3e4m still boxed used twice in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen