Search the forum,

Discuss Seeking Verona Beige Wall & Floor Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Randyspangle

Hi All - Can any one help. I am looking to see if anyone knows where I might be able to find some matching tiles for a bathroom that was completed around 2007 by the previous owner of the house.

I have a copy of the receipt for the tiles - amazing - but the local retailer does not stock any more. The tiles were called Verona Beige, and have a marble effect in them. Please see attached picture.

I am looking for a box of Wall and Floor tiles so that I can replace the tiles after repairing some dodgy plumbing work in and around my toilet (leaking soil pipe - nice - :thumbsdown:)

Cheers anyone who can help.

Attachments

• P1000316.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 24
  • P1000318.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 19
D

DHTiling

Hello..

Good luck on sourcing the tiles..

Is there a manufacturer name on any you have took off.?

D

david campbell

:welcome:to the forum
as dave can you contact the manufacturer and they will inform you if anyone still has some stock:thumbsup:

R

Randyspangle

Hi Guys

Thanks for replying. I have one old spare i found in the shed that was already used. The only thing I can find on the back of the tile is the name Verona and then mad ein Spain. Not particularly helpful unfortunately.

Any suggestions?

D

DHTiling

Take the tile into all the tile outlets you can find and see if they have one that is similar or the same.

W

wetdec

Looks like an original porcelain at a guess its CTD Gemini check if the stockist deals with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Randyspangle

Hi Wetdec

Thank you for your reply. I have contatced Gemini and they have come back with a very close alternative which is excellent.

:hurray:

I am going to get a sample to make sure it fits.

Thanks and to everyone for their help and suggestions.

Cheers

W

wetdec

Thats good knew it was close, border gave it away a bit glad I could help :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Seeking Verona Beige Wall & Floor Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen