Search the forum,

Discuss Sealant for Tavertine tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Evening,

I've purchased tavertine tiles for kitchen and bathroom floor, and wall in bath area.

I plan to seal these (using a mini roller) post fixing but pre grouting, and seal them again after they've been grouted. I bought Fila Intensifier from Topps recently and am now worried that this won't be any good.

Can you please give me some hints and tips on a) sealingt the tiles and b) what sealant to use (unbiased of course...)

Thanks,

Reply to Sealant for Tavertine tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.