Search the forum,

Discuss Sanding gyvlon in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

V

Versatile

Been trying to organise a sander for screed prep this weekend
Recommended off the forum was a universal rotary sander with 60grit
Only one place that can get hold of this machine and someone has it booked out for another two weeks
Any other ideas what I could use instead
Cheers

goz

TF
Reaction score
Shame your in Middlesbrough, would let you use mine. Victor sprite 450, only £150 off eBay, maybe worth you looking? Use mine a lot for polishing floors, buffing dealer and grimex Aswell as Laitance removal, well worth getting one

goz

TF
Reaction score
Yes, my drive board has Velcro pads on the bottom, the white polishing pads I use for buffing dealer and grimex,the silicone carbide pads have a felt back that adheres quite well to the velcro. How do you post video on here? Took a quick vid of sanding Laitance today

W

White Room

Yes, my drive board has Velcro pads on the bottom, the white polishing pads I use for buffing dealer and grimex,the silicone carbide pads have a felt back that adheres quite well to the velcro. How do you post video on here? Took a quick vid of sanding Laitance today

When you go into new post there is at the top symbols, click the one that shows 2 pieces of film and then embed your film.

V

Versatile

I might call into hire shop see if they can't rig something up for me
If I had a few of these floors I'd she'll out the money
But you can garentee it will be stuck in me garage for years
Cheers

goz

TF
Reaction score
I might call into hire shop see if they can't rig something up for me
If I had a few of these floors I'd she'll out the money
But you can garentee it will be stuck in me garage for years
Cheers
I thought the same bud, but these things are multifunctional, I have turned into a right lazy swine....... elbow grease required? Blow that , where's my victor !!!

Reply to Sanding gyvlon in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen