Currently reading:
ryder cup starts tomorrow! woooohoooo!

Search the forum,

Discuss ryder cup starts tomorrow! woooohoooo! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

david campbell

you nearly had me there dom
making-fun-054.GIF

R

Rob Z

with europes chance to get our ryder cup back starting tomorrow(no offence rob z:smilewinkgrin:)
just wondering how many will be watching and whay you guys think will pan out over the next few days,i expect europe to edge the singles and hold on and win by a very slnder margin:hurray:

No problem, Dave :smilewinkgrin: If you guys start beating us in baseball, THEN I'll get concerned. :yikes:

I used to play golf and followed individual players, but nowadays work gets in the way of all the hobbies I used to have.:mad2:

D

Deleted member 9966

for all those slightly golf crazy people (not the absolutely golf crazy people like dc) Sports Direct . com have got some cracking items for sale at bargain prices all in the name of the Ryder cup. Hubby has just ordered 3 new drivers for £21, as they had been reduced to £7 each from £25 each or something. And he's bought me a pair of Adidas ladies golf shoes for a tenner, they should have been £55! And he's got me a golf glove and some other bits and pieces. All I need now is some golf lessons... anybody want to teach me?

Reply to ryder cup starts tomorrow! woooohoooo! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.