Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss ryder cup starts tomorrow! woooohoooo! in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

david campbell

with europes chance to get our ryder cup back starting tomorrow(no offence rob z:smilewinkgrin:)
just wondering how many will be watching and whay you guys think will pan out over the next few days,i expect europe to edge the singles and hold on and win by a very slnder margin:hurray:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

diamondtiling

Love the ryder cup, Monty has said 16-12 to Europe, I will be placing my bet today at 12/1 with Ladbrokes, that could be a nice £600 back to me.

Come on Europe!!!

D

david campbell

you nearly had me there dom
making-fun-054.GIF

D

Deleted member 9966

maybe we should organise at TF Golf Tournament? seen as we haven't managed to organise a regional meet yet. let's get some crazy people together who like knocking small white balls around a load of grass with sticks :lol:

D

Deleted member 9966

what happened to your golfing ambitions liz?
thinking-006.GIF

still in the garage with my clubs :yesnod: maybe next year. Mr GRR has got back into it just recently so when he's feeling a bit more comfortable, I'll book myself some lessons, and then take it from there.

R

Rob Z

with europes chance to get our ryder cup back starting tomorrow(no offence rob z:smilewinkgrin:)
just wondering how many will be watching and whay you guys think will pan out over the next few days,i expect europe to edge the singles and hold on and win by a very slnder margin:hurray:

No problem, Dave :smilewinkgrin: If you guys start beating us in baseball, THEN I'll get concerned. :yikes:

I used to play golf and followed individual players, but nowadays work gets in the way of all the hobbies I used to have.:mad2:

D

david campbell

baseball-is that cricket with the mis-shaped bat?

i've left fri free in the diary so i can watch it,wouldn't even do that for the football/soccer!

R

Rob Z

baseball-is that cricket with the mis-shaped bat?

i've left fri free in the diary so i can watch it,wouldn't even do that for the football/soccer!

Sortof... :smilewinkgrin: No gin and tonics, just cold beer and hot dogs. And shorter games...:thumbsup:

D

david campbell

i'm not clued up on cricket either
baseball-029.gif
,thats a game that stops at the north of england,we call it rounders and the kids play it at school and soon learn by 10 years old that it's not worth playing,maybe we should adopt the same attitude with football
soccer-007.gif
and stick with the golf
golf-050.gif

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Mrs' work is taking us the place they hold that for Xmas. Strictly black tie. But it doesn't say anything else about clothes so I might go Wivers style with just a black tie.

Reply to ryder cup starts tomorrow! woooohoooo! in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks