Discuss rugby world cup in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
sooooooo then whos going to win.........my moneys on the aussies.

all though i hope england win, will be some good games coming up :thumbsup:

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
All Blacks / Springbok final me thinks, England should cruise through their group to the next stage. then it gets tricky / er ;)

Reaction score
i think that on home soil the kiwi are going to take some stopping the only hurdle they will get is themselves as the pressure on them is massive

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
a good start for all the home nations so far,the welsh looked brilliant today shame they didnt sneak it any one following it

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I thought Wales played great and were unlucky not to have come out on top.next sunday cant come quick enough!!!! only seen highlights of the other home nations games and think they all need to up their game.(suppose i would say that being welsh) ha ha !! .Not sure how france done.gonna go on web site to find out:smilewinkgrin:

bobbynz

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi guys. well the pool games are over and a week to go for the quarters.. the irish made history tonight and made the quarters at top of their pool, awesome! that means they face the welsh in the first QF NEXT sat. our time (nz)england pipped the scots to make the quarters.the all blacks sent the canadians home in good fashion. so...what are your picks and LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!:hurray:

Reaction score
Rugby mad but not watched much yet due to the fact the last two rugby world cups have ended for me with the wife giving birth 9 months later and i cant cope with any more kids so im on me bike bashing me knackers so they dont work anymore
england will make the semis and aussies will walk the final

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
ireland wales in the quaters, thats going to be a cracking game, wales are playing some of the best rugby ive seen them play in a long time, and if it wasn't for the 'mr magoo' ref they would of beat south africa.

ireland beat the aussies, and on there day can match any team, cut out the handling errors, and if there forwards front up, there a match for any team.

thank god england are playing france, there in a right mess at the moment, but we all know it depends on which french team turn up, the one that runs circles round you, or the one that caves in under pressure, i hope its the latter.

england need to up there game, jonny's kicking like his got lead in his boots, and the scots nearly ended there world cup dream.

south africa are playing well and you can never rule them out, they have 2 kickers that can kick penaulties from allmost anywhere on the pitch, and with englands current penaulty count, thats not good.

the aussies and the allblacks are the teams to beat, cant see the allblacks loosing to be honest, there on the top of there game and in there own back yard, and if nerves dont get the better of them its theres to loose.

still hope England win!!!! :thumbsup:

Reply to rugby world cup in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks