Search the forum,

Discuss Require 20 x Porcelanite 300 Grafito size 33.3 x47.5 in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Require 20 x Porcelanite Grafito 300 Size 33.3 x 47.5 urgently will travel to collect

Attachments

• image.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 12

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Moved to correct forum, thanks @Dave for the report. :p

@Kenny G - Don't suppose you know which shop originally supplied them? Might help in finding them is all I was thinking. :)

Reaction score
Moved to correct forum, thanks @Dave for the report. :p

@Kenny G - Don't suppose you know which shop originally supplied them? Might help in finding them is all I was thinking. :)
This store is now closed I also contacted Porcelanite.es direct who confirmed this is now out of production. I need these to convert bath to shower tray as my wife is now seriously ill. As few as 10 maybe 15 might do the job. Thanks for your suggestion. K

Reply to Require 20 x Porcelanite 300 Grafito size 33.3 x47.5 in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen