Search the forum,

Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

More to the point How's yours...
Did the injection help at all...?

Very little at all, but they do say to allow 2-3 weeks to tell for sure. All it's really doing is masking the pain. I could be doing all sorts of further damage and not know about it.

F

Flintstone

5893FAB4-A815-4C0A-9290-68163C9B4D57.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

Random photo from your day > Page 37 > Tiling Advice - Tilers Forums
Search the forum,

Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

More to the point How's yours...
Did the injection help at all...?

Very little at all, but they do say to allow 2-3 weeks to tell for sure. All it's really doing is masking the pain. I could be doing all sorts of further damage and not know about it.

F

Flintstone

5893FAB4-A815-4C0A-9290-68163C9B4D57.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen