Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Plan Tec Tiling

Administrator
Staff member
JOTM Winner
Trusted Advisor
Tilers' Arms Member
The 'Good morning' thread continues to be very successful, a chance for us all to say hi and discuss what we have got on that day, what's good and what's bad.

I thought it may also be a bit of fun to share a random photo from your day. It could be of a tiling job you had on, your lunch, the weather, a day out, your van, tools, a mishap.....anything really! No internet found piccies please... we already have a thread for jokes etc.

Remember this is in the open forums, so no sensitive stuff as that can be seen by customers and joe public. Use the 'How was your day' thread for that!

Localtiler

JOTM Winner
Trusted Advisor
Tilers' Arms Member
Some of us share photos often in the morning thread, I think having this one too will over complicate things!

pdc

Only a Handyman...
Trusted Advisor
Tilers' Arms Member
20171023_114944.jpg IMG-20171023-WA0000.jpeg That didn't take long!

OP
Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling

Administrator
Staff member
JOTM Winner
Trusted Advisor
Tilers' Arms Member
Some of us share photos often in the morning thread, I think having this one too will over complicate things!
Hahahaha, really!!?? That's made my day :D

Over complicated is not how I would describe it, but it's up to you if you participate or not! Just a bit of fun really :rolleyes:

3_fall

Administrator.
Staff member
JOTM Winner
Trusted Advisor
Tilers' Arms Member
Yeah I agree with Geoff Andy, sling ya bleeding hook then! :D

3_fall

Administrator.
Staff member
JOTM Winner
Trusted Advisor
Tilers' Arms Member
There’s not enough spontaneity on the forum, we need threads that will create random conversations and so on, with that comes more guys hanging around and posting on other threads.
Well that’s what I think anyway. :)

3_fall

Administrator.
Staff member
JOTM Winner
Trusted Advisor
Tilers' Arms Member
It won’t actually complicate things Andy, only around 8-10 people read the morning thread these days, we need one that’ll create interest for everybody.

OP
Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling

Administrator
Staff member
JOTM Winner
Trusted Advisor
Tilers' Arms Member
As you all know I'm crippled at the moment with a bad back. Went and sat in the garden this morning for some fresh air whilst the kids burnt off some energy (half term!! :eek:)

Found this crawling slowly amongst the fallen oak leaves...... any ideas???.... :confused:

20171024_141125.jpg

pdc

Only a Handyman...
Trusted Advisor
Tilers' Arms Member
20171023_120134.jpg
Luckily I've got my favorite job to do once I've tiled the floor...

pdc

Only a Handyman...
Trusted Advisor
Tilers' Arms Member
@pdc ....what is that!? Soil pipe?

Yes, I seem to do a lot of drain clearing. Very common problem here. I've got what I can out from indoors but I'll need to dig outside and make access so I can clear it properly and fit a manhole cover so it's easy access in the future.

pdc

Only a Handyman...
Trusted Advisor
Tilers' Arms Member
As you all know I'm crippled at the moment with a bad back. Went and sat in the garden this morning for some fresh air whilst the kids burnt off some energy (half term!! :eek:)

Found this crawling slowly amongst the fallen oak leaves...... any ideas???.... :confused:

View attachment 94393

Looks like a hawkshead moth larvae.

OP
Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling

Administrator
Staff member
JOTM Winner
Trusted Advisor
Tilers' Arms Member
Looks like a hawkshead moth larvae.
Funnily enough I just googled it. I think it is actually a Elephant hawk moth pupae. My daughter's have put it in the garage where it's cool and dry and won't die off from frost over the winter. Will have to wait until Spring to see what comes of it!

ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom