Search the forum,

Discuss Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

W

WetSaw

€40 for a 30×30 tile and the edges are like this.. 20180116_105729.jpg 20180116_105736.jpg

I ran the angle grinder down both sides to straighten them up a bit..

D

Deleted member 49260

Snacks! That’s a meal for me.
I don't drink wine and beer (together) meaning I had to share that, so not even a proper snack to me...
It's a given it should be a meal to most, and in my case I'd be the size I should be not the size I am!
We did walk 20,000+ steps though - honest!

T

Tommythetiler80

Used some of that last week, don't leave it on the tile long, I had a devil of a job getting it off..
Never mind the tiles it’s all under me fingernails in the splits in me hands!a tiny spec of that black grout goes a long way! Not my favourite it has to be said.

T

Time's Ran Out

CB9E4B7E-E3C9-4741-9219-9AB1213D2D67.jpeg
Had an ‘off’ day today - and I mean off!
Felt really dizzy all day ( think it was a chicken burger I had last night) so just getting up now to go and get me tea.
First time since the war that I haven’t turned in to a job when working away.
Still got the weekend to catch up and to those interested - yes I’am feeling better - thank you!

Reply to Random photo from your day in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen