Search the forum,

Discuss Raimondi Washboy Parts ???? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I broke the rollers on my new(ish) Raimondi Washboy today:mad2:
However the builders merchants where it was bought has gone out of business!
Does anyone now of any stockists and if the rollers can be ordered separately?

Thanks

W

White Room

Should've bought a karl dahm:smilewinkgrin:

Sorry can't help mate, give dave at trade tiler a call, he might have some contacts

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spud

Thanks
I have done the same thing Tommy, trimline can get them i have been told :thumbsup:

T

Time's Ran Out

Sorr can't help it just the only post I haven't had any input tonight.
Just thought I'd say Hello Tommy.
Bought a washboy once but never got the hang of it.
Always seem to leave too much water on the tiles/ take out too much grout.:thumbsdown:

D

DHTiling

Thanks

I have done the same thing Tommy, trimline can get them i have been told :thumbsup:

So a common fault then...:yikes:...karl Dahm ones are spot on..

S

Spud

So a common fault then...:yikes:...karl Dahm ones are spot on..
considering how expensive the raimondi washboy is I was disappointed with mine the handle came loose after a few months and the rollers snapped within 6 months, its sitting in my garage now waiting for me to pull my finger out and order some spares , cost £65 pounds new , the genesis one i have now was £25 and has lasted longer

D

DHTiling

considering how expensive the raimondi washboys I was disappointed with mine the handle, came loose after a few months and the rollers snapped within 6 months, its sitting in my garage now waiting for me to pull my finger out and order some spares , cost £65 pounds new , the genesis one i have now was £25 and has lasted longer

Not good then...

I have a karl dahm and it's still going very strong after about 4 yrs...

Reply to Raimondi Washboy Parts ???? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen