Search the forum,

Discuss Quote for 98 mtrs of porclain flooring in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bluevin123

Hi,
on my way home from a job yesterday, played me voicemail,there was a message,it was a lady from a local tiling shop who had my card and had a customer there wanting a price to lay 98 m2 of porclain floor.I rang back today and said could they be a bit more specific,I explained without seeing the job,couldnt possibly quote it,but in the end said £25 m2, not including materials. She said she would pass it on to the customer and get him to contact me if interested.
Do you think this is a fair price,I mean im new to this game, and think the experience alone would be invaluable, along with a few quid.
What dya reckon?
Vinnie.

B

brummie tiler

25 notes per m2 is a fair price for porcelain although being such a large job you could have maybe offered a little discount on that price

B

bluevin123

Yeah maybe,but id really rather look at the job first. All she said was that it was tiling all the customers downstairs floors.
Ill let you know if he gets back to me.
Cheers.
Vinnie.

L

Leatherface

Try and give a approx estimate to be confirmed in writing as a quote once you have seen the job.

B

bluevin123

LOL, :yes: Yes,got to get the job first,gonna try and get in touch with him,could do with a few quid before Xmas...
Vinnie.

Reply to Quote for 98 mtrs of porclain flooring in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen