Search the forum,

Discuss Productive Day Off in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

ianflem

Day off today :hurray: managed two outings in the country side !

This mornings outing produced IMAG1210.jpg

and this evenings outing produced these 4 20130615_124804.jpg biggest being 4lb 6oz
Good day had by all,Just cant make mind up on whats tomorrows T !!!

D

Dougs Third Go

a man after my own heart :),, wick with rabbits round here at the moment. I'm peed off I gave my ferrets away as only way to work them in hedgerows here is without nets and with a shotgun. Where did you get rainbows?

D

Dougs Third Go

now you see, I'm gonna have to post this

318701_2166205667764_1425886749_n.jpg

and this
[video=youtube;F6yO-zROQ1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6yO-zROQ1U[/video]

I

ianflem

Hi Doug,

Work the ferrets when I can..Have some good permission thats ok for netting,As for the hedgerows I prefer to
use the longnets & have an Excellent Whippet x Bedlington.1st class worker.

The trout were cought a at stillwater 30 mins from me which can often b quite good,Holds a good head of brownies too
however these must be returned,Only Rainbows can be killed.Its a small lochan called Glenbervie.

I

ianflem

Cracking Salmon Doug,Whered that one come from ? U aint too bad in rubber either lol :lol:

D

Dougs Third Go

you can't beat it, I respect that some people don't like hunting, their choice I suppose, but at least we know what we put on the table has had a life and not been stuck in a closed farmed environment.

Reply to Productive Day Off in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen