Search the forum,

Discuss Productive Day Off in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

ianflem

Yip some people just dont think where it comes from ! Whether in a restraunt or buying off shelf !
Seen rabbit in a supermarket on Wednesday that said on label farmed in China !!! Why would any
one want to eat that when we have field upon field of our own organic ??? The fact is
I always eat what I hunt,whether fishing,shooting or ferreting etc..But everyone to there own I
suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dougs Third Go

Cracking Salmon Doug,Whered that one come from ? U aint too bad in rubber either lol :lol:
16lb out of river mint, just outside kendal,,,about 50 yards from house where I grew up . Can't beat a bit of local knowledge :smilewinkgrin:

D

Dougs Third Go

it's not always lazy summer evenings out on river or in field though lol! This vid was my dogs first time on peg so I thought I'd get a vid to make sure she wasn't fretting that close to shotgun fire...didn't learn much as only one bird flew over us, and I missed it lol!
[video=youtube;ruUrEwSD3lc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruUrEwSD3lc[/video]

I

ianflem

Tried wild grey squirrel about three weeks ago in restraunt & would defo have it again !
Surprisingly enough it did taste nuttyish :lol:. Its a lean meat similar to rabbit. That ul
be another one for game shooting from now on.Dont knock it...Give it a go :thumbsup:

Reaction score
No i did a job in cheshire and a labourer used to bring -in squirrel stew, but some of the guys found it a bit offensive !! ,i couldn't understand them ! the guy was a bit skint and was just living -off the land to many squirrels anyway ,lol

Reply to Productive Day Off in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen