Discuss Product Training ~ Arranged for October 19th 2009 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

M_M_Suzie

Hello Everyone!

I'm Suzie, work in the Marketing Department and support our Training Manager here at Mapei, Mr Chris Myatt, who is offering up Monday 19th October 2009 for anyone who'd like Product Training here at the Head Office.

As part of the Product Training, you will have a Tour of the whole site, meet and be welcomed by the people here at Mapei, have an opportunity to go through any successes/diffficulties with products and have a hands on experience if you wish to.

We're planning the day to start around 9:30-10:00am, hopefully giving everyone enough time to get here, lunch will be provided and training goody bags will be given out at the end of the day which is around 4:00pm.

We would like to make sure we have at least 8 people interested and to keep the training concise and effective, we limit the day to 12 people; we want you to get the best and most out of your day!

Please feel free to suggest any particular that you'd like demonstrated on the day!

If you would like to come and have free Product Training please email us on
[email protected]; please enclose your name, company and contact number. It's probably fair to have a first come first serve guideline, but if you can't make the day and if Monday 19th Oct is successful, we've provisionally booked the 20th November (positive thinking :thumbsup:). Everyone will recieve an agenda for the day.

Don't be shy, if you have any questions just let me know!

Thank you!

Suzie Withers
Marketing Assitant
On behalf of
Mapei UK Ltd

D

DJT75

Hi Suzie

Where abouts is the HQ? No address mentioned in your post.

ps. Thanks for the email Dan

M

M_M_Suzie

Hey,

Yes sorry about that, the address...

Mapei UK Ltd,
Mapei House,
Steel Park Road,
Halesowen,
West Midlands.
B62 8HD.

MAP
B62 8HD - Google Maps

Leave Junction 3 of the M5.

More detailed navigation will be sent to attendees!

Also, thank you to those who have already emailed and booked their place!:thumbsup:

Thank you,

Suzie

D

DJT75

I'd like to attend one, have some family in Halesowen too, however unfortunately I can attend neither of those dates as I'm away both times.

Would be interested another time though.

thanks

H

hillhead

Id have to get a boat or plane suzie so count me out but thanks for a tremendous offer.id enjoy that day for sure.any happenings over here soon?thanks again.

S

Stan001

thanks Mapei and Dan, unfortunately too far for me too, if you do product training day down south (as per Neil the Hawk's question) i too would be very interested! Stan

Reply to Product Training ~ Arranged for October 19th 2009 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks