Search the forum,

Discuss Product Training ~ Arranged for October 19th 2009 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

M_M_Suzie

Hi Everyone!

Just want to say thank you :thumbsup: for letting me know your interest in the day we have more than expected and we're all looking forward in having you here!

Everyone should have had their agenda and directions sent through, if not please let me know and i'll get that right over to you! :oops:

If you've made a request in what product you'd like to see and have ago with on the day, you'll be pleased to see in the agenda that's all there as part of the demonstrations!:20:

If you need any further information feel free to give us a call on 0121 508 6970 - option 4 (marketing)!!

See yoou Monday!!!!!!!

Suzie :thumbsup:

Reply to Product Training ~ Arranged for October 19th 2009 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.