Search the forum,

Discuss price for engineered wood floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

nakhodka2002

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I know we are in the tiling forum, but in the flooring forum they don`t have a TF Arms, so was not sure where to post. Sorry about this. The question is: Could somebody please advise me on the price to fit engineered wood floor? How would you charge per room or sq.m. and how much ?

Thank you

May be moderator will need to move the post to the right forum:sorry:

B

Bubblecraft

Hi there. My prices are as follows:

Floating: £15 pm2
Secret Nailed: £18 pm2
Glued: £22 pm2

Prices inc glues & nails.

Scotia: £30 per room (up to 20lm)
Skirting: Removal & re-fit - POA. May also inc plastering & decor if required.

nakhodka2002

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Thank you Bubblecraft. How level should be floor to use glue? I have subfloor concrete. What are benefits floating floor and glued?

B

Bubblecraft

Thank you Bubblecraft. How level should be floor to use glue? I have subfloor concrete. What are benefits floating floor and glued?

Glued floor has to be deflection free. I would only use this method on concrete but that's my personal choice. A floating floor is far quicker & easier to instal than a glued floor & will expand & contract as one whole piece. Less chance of gaps appearing between the planks using this method.

Reply to price for engineered wood floor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen