Search the forum,

Discuss Price check please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
TO lay this limestone on to screed with thin-set , seal and grout price per m2 labour only please as all material are supplied ,the slabs are 900 x600x 25mm .

OR if you like to fix the wet-method you screed as you go so you would add screeding to this price ! please say if you mean this method as it will be dearer thanks guys :thumbsup:

PS as most know i fix mainly mosaic and therefore not -up to date with currant prices for fixing stone cheers :lol:

stone tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I'd go £35/£40 a mt for the tiling inc sealing - back breaking slabs ain't they and you can always come down in price if too high for client. Not sure on the screeding. I'd probably try to work out a price for the job I was happy with. I hate doing stuff like that on a mt price. How bigs the area?

Reaction score
I'd go £35/£40 a mt for the tiling inc sealing - back breaking slabs ain't they and you can always come down in price if too high for client. Not sure on the screeding. I'd probably try to work out a price for the job I was happy with. I hate doing stuff like that on a mt price. How bigs the area?
About 200m2 stone !yes i know what you mean, but he is after a price ! and the weather is unsettled .

stone tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I spose at 200 mts you can afford to nick some money off him on the tiling and then swallow abit on the screeding. £10/£12 a mt if your happy and it gets you the job.
As for the weather, 200mts has got to be a good couple of weeks work so your bound to get a bit of everything in that time aint you

T

Time's Ran Out

Why do people come on here and ask for prices for work they have no idea of how to do! This sort of thread is embarrassing for our industry and next you'll be fixing tiles for Rock superstars and telling us he wants you to be a roadie at one of his gigs - stock to your day job and forget about this daydream stuff!

D

DHTiling

Why do people come on here and ask for prices for work they have no idea of how to do! This sort of thread is embarrassing for our industry and next you'll be fixing tiles for Rock superstars and telling us he wants you to be a roadie at one of his gigs - stock to your day job and forget about this daydream stuff!

Did you swap the coffee for lager :lol:

But yes I agree.

Reaction score

And what makes you think i have no idea how to do ?? it's the going rate i 'am not sure of ,

D

DHTiling

Dave..DPF.. i and others know you fully know what one is doing and that IMO i think the thread was a conversation starter but as TJ i think one should know what you want for doing it... so my input is .. do it on day rate.

Reply to Price check please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen