Search the forum,

Discuss power cut in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

what a pain, we got a power cut in the street, just as i was going for a shower! at least i got internet, im using my mobile as a router. scottish power say it should be back by 7.15, i hope so as im meant to be going out tonight.

K

kendo1

We had 6 power cuts on Thursday. The carpenter had to fetch his generator so we could keep working- cutting 900 x 600 slate.
Only 1 power cut yesterday!
Things are looking up.

T

Time's Ran Out

Wales and Scotland - and they want self Government, and they cannot even pay the electric bills.

M

Mike

My wife came home to a dark house tonight then said 'will my x factor still record?'. I laughed at her, no she's not blonde. :)

tapatalk on my HTC

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I was going to say at least you will miss that pile of tripe. If you go on C4+1 theres a docu, about Japanese tsunami. V. good.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
The devastation it left behind was unbelievable, reminded of a bad plumber I met who fitted new bath taps for a customer of mine. Had to move the bath out slightly to do it. Damaged some tiles in the process, fitted the taps and replaced panel. Unfortunately he forgot to connect the waste back up.....and that evening the customer had a bath and the water ended up in the kitchen.

Reply to power cut in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen