Search the forum,

Discuss Porcel-thin Tiles - Porcelthin Tiles - Training day for cutting large tile in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

We will not make it for ten but we will be there ASAP, looking forward to it.

M

Mr Tiler

its ok mark I have some old ones here there talking to me though lol il chuck them in the car cheers and see you all tmoz

M

Mr Tiler

Sorry guys i wont be able to come i have a heavily pregnant missus who's not feeling well today Sean i cant pm u on my Phone and would of called but i don't have ya num sorry again

Reply to Porcel-thin Tiles - Porcelthin Tiles - Training day for cutting large tile in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen