Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss polish tilers? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

dean39

Have you seen any polish tilers in your area?seen plenty in the pubs/clubs,but not seen a tiler(yet),how about where you live?

D

DHTiling

enough.. take it easy lads....dave.....
----
I know we all have our opions on this thread including me but i dont think this forum is the place to air them......many thanks........dave..

Last edited by a moderator:
R

raf76

ok..i'm polish tiler..and i know lot of polish tilers all over the europe....i can imagine that ther is plenty of stereotypes about polish,scotish,german etc. builders..and other ocupations...i have lot of english buildiers as a friends and nobody complains on polish tilers(hahah)..the problem is that many polish(all east europe)people coming to England for "better"life(!???) and they put the prices ****ing down!!!I hate this as well....I always hold the prices comparing to country where i am...but some people dont understend this simple rules of economy..so what to do??!!I think that it will change automatically because prices in Poland are growing up year per year...for example now in Warsaw i can get more for 1m2 that in Leicestershire!!!!! thanks...

G

GazTech

Raf..plz if you get chance post some of your portfolio onto the forum picture gallery,teach some newbies a thing or two....Gaz :)

R

raf76

no problem Gaz..but the problem is that i am not a master of computers..hahah...i've spent ages to sort out this forum...hahah..but i will!

Reply to polish tilers? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks