Currently reading:
plasticiser or not in a sand n cement render?

Discuss plasticiser or not in a sand n cement render? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mikethetile

I would use plasticiser for what it costs, if fairy liquid is found in some render which has failed your liable. Pebble Dashing is good with lime

your right mate, the fairy stays under the sink these days

i use the right products and follow the reccomendations to the letter

when a job fails everyone plays the blame game

cover your own back and make sure its not you in the firing line

ive had to retify other peoples work many times over the years and its allways been down to cutting corners or using wrong materials

Reply to plasticiser or not in a sand n cement render? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.