Search the forum,

Discuss plaster not going off in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scott

This thread is more like a chemistry lesson :lol::lol:

List for shopping tomorrow, ally bucket and brick acid

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
This thread is more like a chemistry lesson :lol::lol:

List for shopping tomorrow, ally bucket and brick acid

when you get your brick acid get some pottasium permanganate and you can make incendairies as well........:oops:

Perhaps I should stop now before I get banned or a visit from the anti terrorists squad :yikes:,....... I don't even like fireworks :ban:

S

Scott

when you get your brick acid get some pottasium permanganate and you can make incendairies as well........:oops:

Perhaps I should stop now before I get banned or a visit from the anti terrorists squad :yikes:,....... I don't even like fireworks :ban:

I remember the potasium from school days along with the magnesium ribbon.

My other half is a science teacher too!

BOOM!

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
ooooh! Magnesium Ribbon. Pretty Fire.......safety goggles and gloves required for this next bit. Wrap one glass mable up in magnesium ribbon. Place in fume cabinet and close door. light the ribbon with a match and stand well back - very quickly - and watch the marble magically disappear - and if you use too much ribbon watch most of the fume cabinet magically disappear as well. I almost got the sack for that one....... I won't even let my kids use matches nowadays - honest.....

Pottasium is even more fun when you put it in water. You can watch it dance about like a flaming fairy. You have to store it in Oil to stop it from blowing up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFG4Yr7lQzw]YouTube - Potassium and Water[/ame]

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
how did we get here from plaster not going off......:yikes: could be my fault I guess

Reply to plaster not going off in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen