• Thread starter Vespaman
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 5K
Search the forum,

Discuss Pilkington Indulgence 120 X 120 Mm. in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

V

Vespaman

Hi, I'm looking for Pilkington Indulgence wall tiles. I've been told by the Pilkington Factory shop that they were discontinued approximately 5 years ago. I've recently added a breakfast bar so I need to extend the splash back.
I need approx 1 sq mtr which equates to about 60 tiles that are 120mm x 120mm. The thickness is 8mm.
I can provide a picture for the colours I need. They are light brown, a darker(chocolate) brown,grey and cream. They are wavy on the face and glossy but have square edges.
Cheers for looking,
Ste

T

Tile Shop

Indulgence Aromatic. Cream, Latte, Mocha and......... a grey one.

I know i've seen some some of the blue and green knockin' about in the warehouse...... browns, not too sure. Will have a look tomorrow, but in the meantime, a picture will help identify the grey one.

V

Vespaman

I know i've seen some some of the blue and green knockin' about in the warehouse...... browns, not too sure. Will have a look tomorrow, but in the meantime, a picture will help identify the grey one.
Hi Paul, thanks for the prompt reply. What is the best way to send you the photos? I really appreciate you going to the trouble of replying and checking your warehouse.

Cheers,
Ste

V

Vespaman

Hi Paul, thanks for the

Hi Paul, thanks for the prompt reply. What is the best way to send you the photos? I really appreciate you going to the trouble of replying and checking your warehouse. Cheers, Ste

T

Tile Shop

You can upload the images to this thread. When you reply, click "upload file", select the image and post up

V

Vespaman

Cheers Paul.

Let me know if the picture is good enough.

Take care

1454026446666-1050145757.jpg

T

Tile Shop

Spot on thank you. I'll send them down to the warehouse and see if they can give me some good news :)

Will let you know as soon as i can.

T

Tile Shop

The colours you have after double checking the names are Vanilla, Mocha, Frappe and Smoke.

We are showing that we have the Mocha and Smoke in stock but not the other two. The warehouse are still unable to find them (needle/haystack situation), but if those two colours are any good to you, I'll ask them to keep going :)

V

Vespaman

The colours you have after double checking the names are Vanilla, Mocha, Frappe and Smoke.

We are showing that we have the Mocha and Smoke in stock but not the other two. The warehouse are still unable to find them (needle/haystack situation), but if those two colours are any good to you, I'll ask them to keep going :)

Hi Paul, thanks for your patience. Please could you carry on checking. I could do with all the colours as they are in a particular pattern on the walls.
Cheers for everything you are doing for me.

Regards,
Ste

V

Vespaman

Hi Paul, thanks for your patience. Please could you carry on checking. I could do with all the colours as they are in a particular pattern on the walls.
Cheers for everything you are doing for me.

Regards,
Ste
Hi Paul, thanks for your patience. Please could you carry on checking . I could do with all the colours as they are in a particular pattern on the walls. Cheers for everything you are doing for me.
Ste

T

Tile Shop

Ok.... chased up the warehouse on this and they cannot find a single trace of any colour from the range apart from a few green and blue ones which is obviously no good to you.

We tried. Sorry I couldn't help :(

V

Vespaman

Ok.... chased up the warehouse on this and they cannot find a single trace of any colour from the range apart from a few green and blue ones which is obviously no good to you.

We tried. Sorry I couldn't help :(
Cheers for trying Paul. I appreciate how hard you did try.
Regards,

Ste

Reply to Pilkington Indulgence 120 X 120 Mm. in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen