Search the forum,

Discuss Pics of things you hate that make your job harder in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Lol. 2 flights of stairs where I’m working and a cat that looks like the 1 in the photo. House cat of course, some inbred pedigree with no immune system that will just die or rack up £1000s in vets bills if I let it out apparently.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
View attachment 97729
Sockets.....and especially those stupid bloody white caps over the screws that ping out and end up god knows where when you try and remove them..

I never look for them Andy cos I don’t think I’ve managed to remove one yet without destroying one side of it. My Sparky mate did give me a bag of them though so I don’t mind them now. Sometimes I’ll pop em in even if they didn’t have them before (only the really nice customers though!)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I never look for them Andy cos I don’t think I’ve managed to remove one yet without destroying one side of it. My Sparky mate did give me a bag of them though so I don’t mind them now. Sometimes I’ll pop em in even if they didn’t have them before (only the really nice customers though!)

I lost one once......had to rob another one from the socket behind the sofa before they got home...:rolleyes:

O

Old Mod

When you put two tiles back to back and they seem to bow a little.
:eek::D
EB55C743-6A85-46DC-9F47-3A7E9A286263.jpeg 7CBCEBCC-F1D6-4C93-AF66-A3F92FD705A3.jpeg

K

Kieks

Yes mate, is a little painful to say the least. I’ll upload the design that has designed it a bit.

Is going in travertine, if I ever get all this prep finished ha ha

Reply to Pics of things you hate that make your job harder in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen