Discuss Pics of things you hate that make your job harder in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Lol. 2 flights of stairs where I’m working and a cat that looks like the 1 in the photo. House cat of course, some inbred pedigree with no immune system that will just die or rack up £1000s in vets bills if I let it out apparently.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
View attachment 97729
Sockets.....and especially those stupid bloody white caps over the screws that ping out and end up god knows where when you try and remove them..

I never look for them Andy cos I don’t think I’ve managed to remove one yet without destroying one side of it. My Sparky mate did give me a bag of them though so I don’t mind them now. Sometimes I’ll pop em in even if they didn’t have them before (only the really nice customers though!)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I never look for them Andy cos I don’t think I’ve managed to remove one yet without destroying one side of it. My Sparky mate did give me a bag of them though so I don’t mind them now. Sometimes I’ll pop em in even if they didn’t have them before (only the really nice customers though!)

I lost one once......had to rob another one from the socket behind the sofa before they got home...:rolleyes:

O

Old Mod

When you put two tiles back to back and they seem to bow a little.
:eek::D
EB55C743-6A85-46DC-9F47-3A7E9A286263.jpeg 7CBCEBCC-F1D6-4C93-AF66-A3F92FD705A3.jpeg

K

Kieks

Yes mate, is a little painful to say the least. I’ll upload the design that has designed it a bit.

Is going in travertine, if I ever get all this prep finished ha ha

Reply to Pics of things you hate that make your job harder in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks