Search the forum,

Discuss Picobello Tile repair. Not bad in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

Waluigi

I’ve used the kit a few times now. Not bad at all.

8118D2E3-A195-47D3-9CFD-4600CDCC4D79.jpeg

030881F2-4138-451C-882B-31CA8D0EB7F9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Looks very nice my mate duz that magic man stuff in Manchester I've seen him repair some stuff it's amazing what can be done

W

Waluigi

This isn’t on the same level as the Professional repair men. It works pretty well though and you can blend the colours nicely to get a reasonable match.

Reply to Picobello Tile repair. Not bad in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I’ve just crossed over from the plumbers forum for some tiling advice as I’m in the process...
Replies
Views
I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Having recently found lots of water dripping down under my bath I managed to locate the...
Replies
Views
I hired a pool cleaner and they used muric acid. It has turn all the brown and blue edge tiles...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen