Search the forum,

Discuss Phil Armston AKA "Poynton Phil" - Blinding Job - Highly Recommended ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tacet

Phil Armston AKA "Poynton Phil" has just finished tiling 10m2 of tiling in my bathroom.

I am happy to write here that I am impressed with Phil's work.

Preparation
Having being stung recently by another tiler I was conscious of the job that was going to be delivered however, Phil took time to measure up the job before hand to see how the cuts would look around the windows. Phil did this for both horizontal and vertical leaving the decision for me to decide how I wanted them to lay. (previous tiler didn't do this)

Communication
I felt Phil was a good communicator, anyone that has experienced bad workmanship will understand how frustrating it is when some tradesmen do what they want, and don't listen to your requests. This was far from the case with Phil, he took the time to actively listen and projected a freindly relaxed approach. This made talking about the job and general conversation easy.

Confidence
Looking at the finished job and talking to Phil over the last few days has given me the confidence to say without any doubt in my mind I am very impressed with the service and end result Phil has delivered.

Should you be thinking about asking Phil to to tiling work for you and want to ask me any questions I'd be happy to answer them.

Thanks again Phil.

D

DHTiling

Re: Phil Armstrong AKA "Poynton Phil" - Blinding Job - Highly Recommended !

Nice to get feedback on our members...:thumbsup:

T

Tacet

Re: Phil Armston AKA "Poynton Phil" - Blinding Job - Highly Recommended !

Spelt Phil's name incorrectly - it's Armston - sorry !:oops:

Reply to Phil Armston AKA "Poynton Phil" - Blinding Job - Highly Recommended ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen