Search the forum,

Discuss PHG Wetrooms - The Perfect choice for all your wetroom supplies in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stewart

Looking good Dave and well worth the wait...... Have registered with them and will check out their trade discounts in the morning.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Make sure you mention the forum when enquiring guys. :)

The bloke's a Geordie and his name's also Dave. So if he's owt like our Dave, we're laughing.

Met Dave at the stone show not long back and he's a real sound bloke. He's loving the fact that he can be part of the forum and he'll sort all the regulars out I'm sure. Just make sure you send him a lot of your business, and tell him if you can get the stuff cheaper somewhere else, and he'll do what he can to help all you. A very busy bloke which is always a good sign.

S

Stewart

Spoke to Dave and is defo a nice bloke. Unfortunately he can't get close enough to the prices I get for my Marmox products and with the amount I use, it wouldn't make good business sense for me, but as soon as they get close enough, then I would much rather use a forum sponsor......

Created on iPhone.....

Reply to PHG Wetrooms - The Perfect choice for all your wetroom supplies in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
G
Hope you are well, We are a new supplier for sealant operating in the central London. As of...
Replies
Views
Gurjeevan
G
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen