Discuss PCV ( bus ) theory test on tuesday ........ in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

passed all 3 theory parts thank god :party:

congrat.gif

P

paulyoung666

at the moment it looks as though i could be starting as soon as monday coming , been waiting ages and then it all happens at a rush :yikes: , aint complaining though , been out of work 4 and a half months and that is far too long in my book :mad2:

P

paulyoung666

just got the call , i start driver training monday coming , nearly 5 months since i have worked now :yikes: , looking forward to it though :hurray:

D

DHTiling

Nice one paul... do let us know how the training goes..

My dad was a bus driver most of his life.

P

paulyoung666

so , 1 week in , passed all the theory parts now , pleased about that , for the North East members , had a run out from stockton to sunderland this morning along the A19 , off at the A1018 and into sunderland via Grangetown , then this afternoon we were off to Newton Aycliffe via the the A689 and back through Darlington via the A66 , so , if next week you see a manic looking tight lipped terrified short haired fat bloke wearing glasses driving a big blue and red bus with the registration number L35HHN then it will be me , steer clear :lol:

Reply to PCV ( bus ) theory test on tuesday ........ in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley