Discuss PCV ( bus ) theory test on tuesday ........ in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

paulyoung666

........ , been waiting ages to get a date to do it through my local bus company who are sponsoring me for it , and now the date turns up when i am in the middle of sorting my kitchen out , it never rains but it pours :lol:

P

paulyoung666

i have the computer based practice stuff that i have been working through , and i have done ok on that or they would not have put me through the theory test , just need to make sure nerves dont get to me on the day :yikes:

G

gm140

You'll do fine mate I did mine last year and then decided I didn't want to drive the blue rinse brigade and the great unwashed around so got into tiling. Forget the nerves don't rush it as the time they give you, you could do it about 4 times, good luck mate but you won't need it, skoosh.

Graeme
ETL Pro Tiling

D

diamondtiling

All the best with your theory and test mate, I did the HGV 5 years ago when I fancied a change, its a doddle.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

P

paulyoung666

You'll do fine mate I did mine last year and then decided I didn't want to drive the blue rinse brigade and the great unwashed around so got into tiling. Forget the nerves don't rush it as the time they give you, you could do it about 4 times, good luck mate but you won't need it, skoosh.

Graeme
ETL Pro Tiling

All the best with your theory and test mate, I did the HGV 5 years ago when I fancied a change, its a doddle.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

quick question , did you use PC based training to practice with ?? , and if so , in the hazard perception part were the clips the same as on the DVD , hope that makes sense :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to PCV ( bus ) theory test on tuesday ........ in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay