Search the forum,

Discuss paddle mixer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

shogun rua

Hi Guys,

What paddle mixer do you recommend, i keep buying cheap drill and they all keep dying? :yikes:

Cheers

Paul

G

Gazzer

If you look below this thread...(Scroll down) you will see lots of links to answer your question.

W

White Room

I use an old sds drill for tile adhesive but have larger variations for plaster and sand/cement..

I

Ian

As above, 110v sds drill with paddle for my mixing, 3 1/2 years for this one and still going strong. Only downside is it doesn't have a slow start but, that doesn't really bother me.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've got a 110v sds for site work and a 240v mixer for domestic stuff. I did have a cheap 110v makita drill for mixing small amounts but killed it when I mixed 30 units of latex with it!!

A

Aston

i use 3 different mixers..
1. refina megamixer 1800w 110v for any commercial work or heavy duty mixing.
2. 240v collomix thats 1100w for most domestic work. (this is a very good all round reliable mixer)
3. a makita 18v drill for small areas like splash backs etc and mixing certain grouts

S

Stewart

I've got a 110v Dewalt mixer. I've had it for a very long time and it get's used all the time.

Created on iPhone.....

Reply to paddle mixer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen