Search the forum,

Discuss original style tiles question.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
anyone used there 100x100 quarry tiles, and do they need sealing..? got a small hallway to do next week, red and white on the diagonal...

D

DHTiling

I find mattstone deepens the colour and over time yellows slightly.. i have noticed this on stone jobs that i have visited to do other work... but it has only been ltp sealers that is has done this with..

Reaction score
Sealing tiles should always come with a warning,do it once and you will probably have to do it for ever turning what should be a low maintenance floor into a high maintenance floor.This warning should always be given to customers

Reply to original style tiles question.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen