Search the forum,

Discuss opus pattern anyone? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

tile suppliers have sent wrong size slate for an opus pattern, anybody got an opus pattern for
600 x 600 (x2)
600 x 400 (x2)
300 x 300 (x2)

just got in and to tired to search myself :lol::lol:

D

doug boardley

why 600 x 400.. odd size for 300's and 600's..
I think the problem is with the 300 x 300 Dave, I think they should have been 400 x 400 apparently and suppliers have ordered wrong. Customer questioned the invoice before they were delivered and was assured that it was 400 x 400 that would be delivered

D

DHTiling

That is prob it doug.. can can stagger the 6x6 and 4x4 and 6x4 but not work in 3x3's..

And it is a slightly different pattern to opus ramano.. as you wil only have 3 sizes and not 4.. i have a pic somewhere of this pattern but in smaller sizes but still the same pattern.

D

DHTiling

Same as this but these are 4x4...4x2 and 2x2.. so same process but with larger size..

These tiles are Domino monteraz wavey edge..

Attachments

• bookatrix 010.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 27
  • bookatrix 026.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 20
F

faithhealer

thats all you need Dougie (impending hols and all that), better get the graph paper out!

D

doug boardley

thats all you need Dougie (impending hols and all that), better get the graph paper out!
too right John:mad2: if supplier can't get them delivered for morning, he's having to drive all way down to Hull for them. Maybe then he'll check his orders in future:thumbsdown:

G

Gazzer

Just get the supplier to email the pattern through with the sizes they have supplied :smilewinkgrin:

D

doug boardley

Just get the supplier to email the pattern through with the sizes they have supplied :smilewinkgrin:
they don't have a modular pattern for it Neale, they suggested I made one up, or do it random, but the customer, and quite righly so imo, wants the pattern he ordered.

G

Gazzer

they don't have a modular pattern for it Neale, they suggested I made one up, or do it random, but the customer, and quite righly so imo, wants the pattern he ordered.

had the same problem myself, even had the manager down to clients house to show them how it should be done....He left after about an hour without a solution and they ordered new tiles from elsewhere.

D

doug boardley

the tile supplier said that if he had to, he'd go himself at 5am to Hull, in my reckoning it's a good 6 hour round journey. I'm not gonna get them before lunch am I? Oh well, another late shift tomorrow:mad2:

Reply to opus pattern anyone? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views
Hi there I'm needing some help , I'm looking to source a tile from del conca , Da Vinci DV9...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen