Search the forum,

Discuss Ok So What Vans Do You Drive? in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

That's why I'm going new. I added up over the past 2 years what I have paid out in mot's, repairs (incl injectors!!!), depreciation and jobs lost with van being in garage and it's more or less the cost of a new van per month! Offset it all on tax with HMRC and it's a no brainer really

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
6k ono Marc. Tons of repairs. Professionalily carpet lined rear with six ceiling spots and has 18" alloys, side bars and rear spoiler, sude window, all done just over a year ago.fully color coded and reverse sensors, electric windows and cd. Also has non slip rubber mat on rear floor Looks mint but it will be ruined if I keep using it for plastering. I bought it for mountain biking first and tiling\plastering second but I now find tiling\plastering took over my time so I need something more commcial. 147k on clock

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
That's why I'm going new. I added up over the past 2 years what I have paid out in mot's, repairs (incl injectors!!!), depreciation and jobs lost with van being in garage and it's more or less the cost of a new van per month! Offset it all on tax with HMRC and it's a no brainer really
You vat regesitard Geoff. .

Reply to Ok So What Vans Do You Drive? in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen