Search the forum,

Discuss Ok So What Vans Do You Drive? in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

There the same as the Renault trafic apart from the badge...

Yeah I know! :p

Btw What do you drive.....or do you catch the train everywhere ..

Mostly drive on first day, drop kit off, then tube it!

image.jpeg

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
yup. Every engine part is has a Renault part number! What do you not like about yours Andy?
Gearbox is crap....mine was done before i bought it but apparently there renowned for braking.
Exhaust sensor went... £160
Slave cylinder went and needed new clutch. .. £350
Wiper motor went £120
Just seem to always be waiting for the next thing to brake. They don't seem to be very reliable. ...could just be I got the Friday afternoon van but not very impressed with it..

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Gearbox is crap....mine was done before i bought it but apparently there renowned for braking.
Exhaust sensor went... £160
Slave cylinder went and needed new clutch. .. £350
Wiper motor went £120
Just seem to always be waiting for the next thing to brake. They don't seem to be very reliable. ...could just be I got the Friday afternoon van but not very impressed with it..

Nope. Seems you'd be right.have you not had an injector go yet. There great fun to pay for!!!

Reply to Ok So What Vans Do You Drive? in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen