Search the forum,

Discuss not funny at 7 am in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

Today i was to start back work,so i opened the shed to get some tools and was met by an angry mob of bees who proceeded to attack my head and body.I managed to escape but one of the little s**** stung me on the side of my head.I then got to the job and it wasnt ready,so i came home and called the environmental dept at the council,they are gharging me £20 to get rid of the hive.WELCOME HOME EH.:prrr:

B

brian c

today i was to start back work,so i opened the shed to get some tools and was met by an angry mob of bees who proceeded to attack my head and body.i managed to escape but one of the little s**** stung me on the side of my head.i then got to the job and it wasnt ready,so i came home and called the environmental dept at the council,they are gharging me £20 to get rid of the hive.welcome home eh.:prrr:
oh and its my wedding anniversary.

D

Deleted member 9966

aawwww Happy Wedding Anniversary Bri :hurray: how long have you and Mrs Bri been married then?

oh and I hope you got Mrs Bri something nice....

Last edited by a moderator:
B

brian c

Liz she has got me thats a big enough present..lol:smilewinkgrin:

2 years married but been together for 20 years this January.

T

Time's Ran Out

Brian - Its the weather that's stopped me working today! Its like a tropical downpour as I'am typing away.
I thought that there was a shortage of bees and if you contacted the bee keepers society ( they will have a real name) then they'll come and collect them for you.
I have a nest under some hardcore area for my new workshop ( an ongoing project) and I will see if they are interested.
If you know what month you met it must still be love - I can't remember what year it was for us - But Terry Jacks was no. 1 with 'If you go away'!

Have a better week.:thumbsup:
John.

R

Rob Z

TJ, here you go:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aazaieIk-4M]YouTube - TERRY JACKS - IF YOU GO AWAY[/ame]

Bri, bad day...I hope it gets better for you. Happy A for you and Mrs Bri. :thumbsup:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
oh and its my wedding anniversary.

Maybe they were a surprise pressy from the wife Bri..........have you thought of that. :lol:

Its my 22nd anniversary soon............I'm gonna get mine a nest of vipers :yikes::smilewinkgrin:

Or a couple od scorpians.......as she's always stinging me :incazzato::smilewinkgrin:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Oh.......and happy anniversary Bri.

I'll buzz off now.

Did ya see wot I did there

:mad2: I'll get me coat:thumbsup:

Reply to not funny at 7 am in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen