Search the forum,

Discuss nicobond live tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

wayne

TF
Reaction score
anyone on here fixed these tiles before. rep says they can be cut on rubi but dont fancy breaking one at £116 sqm. got some to qout for soon and no idea how to price. probably day rate but depends on ease of cutting. look real smart in bathrooms though i wouldnt fancy buying 20 sqm

G

Gazzer

Are we talking the glass tiles? if so i had a sample and i thought they would be hard to cut but i cut them on a Rubi star. All very easy actually.
[DLMURL]http://www.ncdirect.co.uk/livetile/index.php?p=en_installation&PHPSESSID=ee675a892ea22b6473a483f7f8b8dbed[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:

wayne

TF
Reaction score
yes the glass ones. 600x400 for the walls and 600x300 for the floor. looking forward to the job. dont normally like using glass but these should be nice to use.

W

wetdec

Cut them on any good cutter fix them with either Nicobond glass adhesive or rapidflex white.

You lay them floor or wall with the lady standing up if you dont the holographic effect will not work

G

Gazzer

you may want to invest in some 365 drills. Drilling them no probs but the backing comes away as you go through. Best way is to drill almost through then turn tile over and drill from the back.

wayne

TF
Reaction score
got the 365 drills so should be fine. thanks for the tip about turning tile over,should come in handy

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
When drilling these tiles.............START from the back.......drill half way

Turn over and FINISH from the front :thumbsup:

Reply to nicobond live tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen