Search the forum,

Discuss Nicobond glitter grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

GoneGuy

If its N&C Starlike youre using it has its own cleaning system, easy to use.
New tools? Lol just clean them
I think it is as he said he has bought tiles and grout and since I posted he has messaged to say he got adhesive as well all from N&C, he must have deep pockets

T

Time's Ran Out

We did one once - a bathroom showroom - we only got 1 job off them and I had to chase their customer as his cheque bounced!
I was asked to complete a wet room as the All in 1 'tradesman' was ill ( so they said) and duly obliged. The customer was over the moon with his work however I replaced 20no. 600x300 marble tiles that were falling off his walls as well as the contracted job.
They were a company to avoid.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If it's anything like kerapoxy design then it's easy enough to get it off your tools but getting the glitter off your body is another story. I was finding it on my bits weeks later.

G

GoneGuy

It looked go but the photos doesn't really show the glitter

IMG_2949.JPG IMG_2955.JPG

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My neighbours very bling and she's had glitter on all the tiling I've done in various rooms over the years but she insists on the max glitter dose.
20140407_180102.jpg

Too much imo - it doesn't even matter what colour epoxy you use as you can't see it.
Much prefer the subtler look you've achieved.

G

GoneGuy

My neighbours very bling and she's had glitter on all the tiling I've done in various rooms over the years but she insists on the max glitter dose.
View attachment 92578

Too much imo - it doesn't even matter what colour epoxy you use as you can't see it.
Much prefer the subtler look you've achieved.
Bet she wasn't a pain like my customer, had me setting out for over an hour as he was very specific about the grout lines, and once his kitchen is fitted he wants me back to do the splash back with yes you guessed glitter grout

Reply to Nicobond glitter grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen