Search the forum,

Discuss Nick Knowles DIY SOS in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

diamondtiling

This programme can make a grown man blubber like a baby, when you see the mess some people live in it makes you feel very humble. I know we can all pick faults with some of the fixing methods but they are a bunch of good guys helping real people, the one tonight was especially good. If they ever come to Crewe or Nantwich they will get my help.

:thumbsup:

S

suave

This programme can make a grown man blubber like a baby, when you see the mess some people live in it makes you feel very humble. I know we can all pick faults with some of the fixing methods but they are a bunch of good guys helping real people, the one tonight was especially good. If they ever come to Crewe or Nantwich they will get my help.

goodlad! :thumbsup:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
When was this on? I sorted a screeding job down near Cardiff for DIY SOS few weeks ago.

D

Deleted member 9966

I saw it too Dom. I dread to think how much money they had to spend to bring that house up to scratch. And I will also be there helping if DIY SOS arrive in our area.

I had to give the letting agent of the property nextdoor an earbashing yesterday for letting that house fall into disrepair after the previous tenants did a bunk without paying the rent. I at least have permission from the landlord to go on to the property to clean up (already did the back garden), mow the lawns (did it before getting permission :lol:) and to start sanding back and painting the windows, doors and fascias.

F

faithhealer

I always remember Nick Knowes fixing a few tiles, 'I hate doing this', he said

D

diamondtiling

My point is what the programme brings to people, forget the presenter guys, its a good thing that they do for ordinary people like me and you. A single mother or father with children that live in a dump for no good reason? As I said if they want help in my region they will get it buck shee.

P

paul flight

think we would all give some time for free to help these mums end kids have a better life!! all the guy and girls on there would do ther bit to help if called on .just to put a smile on the kids face is worth every penny.:hurray:

D

diamondtiling

think we would all give some time for free to help these mums end kids have a better life!! all the guy and girls on there would do ther bit to help if called on .just to put a smile on the kids face is worth every penny.:hurray:

Nice words Paul.

Reply to Nick Knowles DIY SOS in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen