Search the forum,

Discuss NEW Training Session in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

Mike, I price them out by the size of the mat. Some of those mats that we have done were in rooms that were ~1000 sq ft (multiple mat install). We have a lot more time with those than the little 20 sq ft mats in a powder room. :smilewinkgrin:

64 mats on one job? Was that in a hotel?

U

Uheat

What's the chances of bringing your course over here to Vancouver Island,you can crash on my couch,no charge,cheers.
Mike :welcome:

Please PM my boss 'pjrich' and say you would like me to come over. :thumbsup:

I am sure i could force myself if i must to come over and do some training:thumbsup:

B

bootsmckiber

May as well of been,it was a 32 unit condo on the oceanfront,the front end condo's selling for 3mill a pop except for the top floor's,20ft cielings and all that they went for 4.5 and 5 mill respectively,including the lobby and all the backsplashes and about half had slate kitchens,I ended getting around 18,000ft,my best gig so far,I was definatly the envy of the setters in and around town.Two mats per unit one bathroom and a bigger ensuite in each unit.A 1,000 sqft mat?holy crap,at that size We'd just run the wire and secure it to the floor,float it,come back the next day and Bob's your uncle(yeah we have an uncle Bob over here to,weird eh?)Anyway,to much babbling,have a good one.
Mike :thumbsup:

B

bootsmckiber

Hey u-heat,I've got a better idea why don't you shmooze your boss into bringing me over there and I'll give lessons on how the misplaced tile,what a story I can see it now,ya still with me u-heat?u-heat,u-heat where are you,oh and see if I can bring my 8 kid's too,cheers.
Mike :thumbsup:

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to miss out on this if you come to the Midlands.

U

Uheat

Hi guys & Gals,

We have had a few place booked already

Can all those that would like to book a place on the training session Underfloor Heating | Installation | Uheat please do so by end of April.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

pjrich

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
It is with regret that we have to postpone the Underfloor Heating Training course at Diamond Training on the 29th May 2009.

If you’d paid a deposit to attend then a full refund is currently being done by the same method as you paid, i.e. paypal, credit card etc. Letters are being sent to confirm the refund.

We hope to be able to offer an alternative date , and of course would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused, though we trust that our timely advice of postponement should minimize that inconvenience.

In the meantime advice or guidance on underfloor heating generally, or indeed more specifically our own underfloor heating products is available on the forum or during normal office hours by email ([email protected]) or telephone (01394 384077). Keith, Adam, Steven, David or myself will be pleased to help all we can.

Again please accept our apologies for this postponement.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping some threads in the underfloor heating forum. You can now find and search for both electric underfloor heating and water underfloor heating threads. By the way, if you feel some of the threads you want to be seen at the top of the forum need to be bumped back, for the next month or so from now, feel free to do that. Although it's not usually something we allow, whilst we're going through this process of changing over forum software, we see the need for this to happen.

Reply to NEW Training Session in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen