Search the forum,

Discuss NEW Training Session in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Uheat

Hi Guys,

The First Training Session went really well and i think all enjoyed it Broken Link Removed and hopefully learnt something!

I have been speaking with Danny@Diamond training and he has agreed for us to hold an ufh training session there.

I am looking on holding session on Friday 29th May. I would just like rough numbers of people that would like to attend so can see how many sessions are going to be required.

There will be a small charge of £25 to hopefully eliminate no shows on the day but each of you that comes along will walk away with at least £100 worth or vouchers from sponsors of the forums.

To book your place please use the following Link Broken Link Removed at checkout please use the code 'FREEDEL'

This session will be held @ Diamond Training in Ford, Sussex.

As before i am trying to arrange further sessions around the uk.

Thanks,:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Uheat

Come on guys.......no one in the south area interested??

Just watch this space.....more news to follow!!

Last edited by a moderator:
F

faithhealer

Definitely worth a few hours of your time Southern tilers, also nice to put a few faces to names as well

G

Gazebo

Come on guys.......no one in the south area interested??

Just watch this space.....more news to follow!!

Hi Aaron

I am interested in the one at Ford just a couple of questions.

1. what is the basic traininng outline
2. how long and how much .?

cheers
Gary

Can say for sure that there will be me and my sparky.

will probably able to muster up a couple more when i have more details.

:8:

G

Gazzer

Hi Aaron

1. what is the basic traininng outline....You will know almost all there is to know by the end of the session.
2. how long and how much .? ours lasted 3 hours but we did over run, usually around the 2 hour mark and its FREE

cheers
Gary

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

U

Uheat

Hi Aaron

1. what is the basic traininng outline
2. how long and how much .?

cheers
Gary

Hi Gary,

1. You should walk away with basic knowledge of ufh. I am then looking to hold a further session at each location with a 'hands on' approach (TBA)

2. This is where it will differ slightly from the previous course to try and eliminate No shows. We will be charging a small fee £25 for the course but the people that attend the course will receive at least £100 worth of money off vouchers from different suppliers on the forums, This could be even more....so please watch this space.

I hope you are still interested, please give me a call on 07887 545757 if you want to talk further

thanks

M

MickD

I will be fitting under floor heating in my own property in April (already bought mat and fastwarm boards) so May's a bit late. May still be interested in a later date. Ford's not too far to travel but would appreciate somewhere closer to SW London.

Reply to NEW Training Session in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen