Search the forum,

Discuss New Grinder Time? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

JCT

TF
Reaction score
My trusted Bosch angle grinder has finally died on me. It's lasted me an age and took on everything I've thrown at it. Time for a new one.

Can anyone recommend a good one? Which one are you using and how do you find it?

O

Old Mod

Corded or battery?
Corded, still Bosch for me, I like the 700w cos it's small and easy to use one handed.
But I've just bought the 900 cos I needed a 110.
It's really good, quick release movable shroud and tons of grunt, but a fair bit bigger than the 700w
And I found it on amazon! :p:D

I

Italy

I 3 Bosch.
7 -115 / 7-115e / gtp with suction.
Another 125 mm rioby.
for me the new 7 -115 remains still the most manageable.
hold with one hand

1.9 kg 720w :)
upload_2016-7-16_13-4-56.jpeg

JCT

TF
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. I actually have the older version of the 7-115 so seems logical to get the newer version.

Thing is no screwfix stores close to me stock it so I'd need to order online. They do have the Dewalt DWE4206 in stock tho which is the same price but has a bigger motor (1010w), a little smaller but slightly heavier.

Anyone use that?

Reply to New Grinder Time? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen