Search the forum,

Discuss new from Oz - me! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Obviously you have reregistered since you were banned then. What was the banned name.

N

nudge

Obviously you have reregistered since you were banned then. What was the banned name.

I re-registered under the UK site with the same name & details exactly ! as the Ozi site.
don't know why the difference myself - but the plot thickens !

N

nudge

Time for home now. hope we're all still alive in the morning. we'll see what happens !
enjoy the monday air all - :8:we did.

G

Gazzer

I re-registered under the UK site with the same name & details exactly ! as the Ozi site.
don't know why the difference myself - but the plot thickens !

There is no one in the banned section with your name.
I can only assume that if you were banned it was because your business would conflict with one of of sponsors. you will have to wait for Dave or Dan to comment further.
Interesting website though, i see you stock the best manual cutters :smilewinkgrin:

D

DHTiling

Hello Nudge....welcome to tilers forums UK...

Tile talk australia is the other forum you mention....I removed your account after a member there pointed out you were a spammer.....

If you have NO interest in trying to gain sales from the members on that forum or this one then you can have access no problem....

If that is the case on the tile talk australia as well then let me know and i can re-open your account....

I await your reply or you can pm me if you wish to discuss things further...

Send a private message to Dave

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm with Dave on this one. You're welcome on all our forums if you're here for tile chat. If you have a commercial interest, go get your own forum.

Hope it's not the latter.

L

Little5

:welcome::thumbsup: its good to see that even an experienced Tiler is still hungry for more knowledge. You will learn more on this site than any other, australia or elsewhere.
All the best from up over.

Reply to new from Oz - me! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen