Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss new from Oz - me! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

N

nudge

Hi all hope this Ozi can be of service here.

been in the sales side of the building industry ( mostly trade ) all my working life,35 years. The Tiling side for over 20years in Australia, with Laticrete initially and for the past 14 years as the co-founder of "Tilers Express" a store dedicated to the Trade Tiler. My customers consider me to be one of the most knowledgable people in our industry here, yet the Australian chapter of this forum banned me upon joining?:mad2:

no problems it's obviously a political site here so i hope to be able to chat to some poms and other internationals instead.:prrr:

R

Ramag

Welcome :welcome: Why would they ban you ? or were you trying to sell without becoming a sponsor. From the short time I have been on the site I can only say Fair Play Rules.
All the best

N

nudge

Why would they ban you ? or were you trying to sell without becoming a sponsor.

absolutely not! - i had only joined for one day, contributed to some posts and left. got back to work today and got the message - "banned" - never to join again! no comments - no reasons - no recoarse, i think i must be someone's opposition over here? = which is why i said it is probably political!

G

Gazzer

Obviously you have reregistered since you were banned then. What was the banned name.

N

nudge

Obviously you have reregistered since you were banned then. What was the banned name.

I re-registered under the UK site with the same name & details exactly ! as the Ozi site.
don't know why the difference myself - but the plot thickens !

N

nudge

Time for home now. hope we're all still alive in the morning. we'll see what happens !
enjoy the monday air all - :8:we did.

G

Gazzer

I re-registered under the UK site with the same name & details exactly ! as the Ozi site.
don't know why the difference myself - but the plot thickens !

There is no one in the banned section with your name.
I can only assume that if you were banned it was because your business would conflict with one of of sponsors. you will have to wait for Dave or Dan to comment further.
Interesting website though, i see you stock the best manual cutters :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to new from Oz - me! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks